Scientific and practical seminar
"Speech therapy rhythmics
With the use of system of elementary music and movement
(method Orff-Schulwerk) and innovative computer technologies"
| Target audience
• specialists of preschool and school educational institutions (including specialized and special correctional institutions):
• speech therapists;
• music teachers;
• education psychologists;
• social pedagogues;
• support service specialists;
• primary school teachers;
• educators of preschool and school educational institutions;
• students and graduates (young professionals) of pedagogical universities, technical schools and colleges.
| Goals of scientific and practical seminar
1. To introduce specialists and teachers to the unique model of correctional-developing educational program «speech therapy rhythmic», as a form of active therapy; its conceptual framework and specifics, and a system of correctional-motor exercises, games built on the communication of the word, music and movement, embodied in the contents of educational material taking into consideration the type of educational institutions and students.
2. To help teachers to gain knowledge and skills for the future implementation of a comprehensive work with the pupils of primary school age with serious speech and dvelopment disorders, with disabilities in active, creative and productive-active form:
• educational (cognitive);
3. To improve the professional skills of the specialists and teachers in the formation and development of speech, psychological, school (psycho-emotional, functional, psycho-physiological) and social adaptation of the child; the harmonization of his personality with oneself and the world.
|Scope of application
• educational institutions:
• pre-school educational institutions;
• school educational institutions;
• special schools and special correctional educational institutions;
• speech clinics;
• social security institutions:
• centers of development and adaptation of children;
• rehabilitation centers;
• nursing homes.
| Indications for use
• pre-school children (5-7 years), primary school age (7 - 10 years) including children with development particularities, with various speech and language disorders:
• tempo-rhythmic speech disorders (stuttering, logoneurosis);
• functional voice disorders;
• prevention of voice disorders;
• prevention of disorders of oral speech and higher mental functions;
• prevention of verbal and psychological disadaptation of the child to micro and macro society;
• general aesthetic, emotional and musical development;
• general rehabilitation of the organism.
|| 8 days
|| 32 academic hours
|| 8 lessons, 4 academic hours each
тел.: 8 (911) 298-84-97, 8 (921) 572 85 98
Office 225, 4 Gromova street, 195196, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.