CONSULTATIONS OF "CICERO" CENTER
FORWARDNESS GROUPS FOR 2.5-4 YEARS OLD CHILDREN
BASIC INFORMATION ON THE GROUP
This group is for children of 2.5-4 years old. There are some significant changes in the development during this period. Specialists call this period "the big jump". A special system "I'll do it myself" is established by three years. A child actively tries to do everything on its own and persuades the use of its abilities to manage things without parents' help. Major changes occur in the motional system of the body, there appear new patterns and habits. Speech development is also more than active both in terms of quantity and quality. Mental abilities are enhancing: imagination, memory, attention focusing, thinking abilities, new demands and interests are being formed as well.
What do words "The child's development meets the age" mean? What type of development? Is it psychological, physical, intellectual, or neurological? To what age do the child's current knowledge, skills and abilities correspond? And what if the development doesn't comply with the age? What should the child and his parents wait for? And the main issue is how we could prevent or normalize it?
Any abnormalities, even minor ones, in kinetic and speech development increase the risks of serious aberrations in the future. These are:
- underdevelopment of higher mental functions (attention focusing, memory, thinking abilities)
- speech development delays with aberrations on all levels
- problems in attaining new learning skills, poor progress at school
psychological problems in communication with peers, teachers, and parents
- psycho-emotional difficulties; problems with self-control and self-regulation
CONTENTS OF CLASSES:
Complex development of speech:
- motor skills development, proper sound pronunciation training;
- phonetic perception development;
- formation of active vocabulary
- formation of grammatical structure of speech;
- work on construction of phrases.
Development of higher mental functions:
-- formation of aural and visual attention, memory, and thinking processes;
- development of cognitive interests;
- enhancing of self-control and self-regulation skills
Development of creative abilities:
- drawing, modeling, applique
- theatrical activities;
- Puppet theatre "Petrushka";
- creative studio "Do It Yourself";
- art studio "Tsvetik-semitsvetik"
- development of fine motor skills;
- coordination of speech with the movements
THE FORMAT OF LESSONS:
- Minor groups (up to 3 pupils);
- In groups (4 pupils);
Classes lasting 45 minutes are scheduled two times a week and are tutored in an entertaining and informative manner. Highly qualified neurologists, teachers and psychologists will professionally diagnose and enhance the overall development of your child. Initial diagnostic screening that helps to proper form the groups is FREE. Parents are welcome to attend the classes to get acquainted and implement the attained knowledge in practice in a more effective way.