Scientific and practical seminar
Diagnostics, correction and improvement of higher mental functions and speech
of preschool and younger school age children with the use of computer
complex psychological and pedagogical correction and diagnostic
The program is recommended by the Protocol of the Regional Expert Council of the Committee for education of St. Petersburg City Administration
(№ 04-2191/0.0. of 24.05.2007);
Methodology of the Program is approved by the Protocol of correctional education section of St. Petersburg Academy of postdegree pedagogical education
(Protocol № 05of 23.04.2007).
The program is approved for use by the Expert Scientific and Methodological Council of SPb-APE 19.12.2012 on the basis of Protocol № 02 of 10.12.2012, subject section of ESMC.
| Target audience
- specialists of preschool and school educational institutions (including specialized and special correctional):
• speech therapists;
• education psychologists;
• social pedagogues;
• support service specialists;
• primary school teachers;
• educators of preschool and school educational institutions;
- students and graduates (young professionals) of pedagogical universities, technical schools and colleges.
| Goals of scientific and practical seminar
1. To acquaint the specialists with the unique computer complex psychological, pedagogical, correctional and diagnostic program «Cicero. LOGO diakorr 1»
2. To provide the systematized knowledge on methods and skills for the practical implementation of the Program «Cicero. LOGO diakorr 1» in the conduct of multi-level, systematic, integrated diagnostics, correction and improvement of higher mental functions and speech of preschool and younger school age children.
|Scope of application
- pre-school and school educational institutions;
- pre-school institutions, specialschools and special correctional educational institutions;
- medico-psycho-pedagogical commissions (school, district, city);
• clinics, speech therapy points, speech clinics;
social security institutions:
- centers of development and adaptation of children;
- rehabilitation centers;
- nursing homes.
| Indications for use
• children of preschool, primary and secondary school age;
• children with peculiarities of development (intellectual, physical, psycho-emotional, syndrome of attention and hyperactivity disorders);
• children with speech disorders (dyslalia, dysarthria, stuttering, dyslexia, dysgraphia, rinolaliya, total disorder of speech);
• comprehensive training for systematic education in the school;
• prevention of oral speech disorders and higher mental functions disorders;
• prevention of verbal and psychological disadaptation of the child in micro and macro society.
| Advantages of the program
• Ergonomic implementation of the fundamental pedagogical principles.
• Multilevel structure of the presented material taking into account the peculiarities of intellectual, emotional development, type of speech disorders, as well as the age and stage of correctional diagnostic work.
• Statistical processing of data received in the course of diagnostics and correction of non-verbal and verbal systems in the form of tables, graphs and charts.
• Based on the diagnostic results, the possibility of planning of the individual targeted route of psychological and pedagogical support of the child.
• Formation of a single information space at the level of the preschool institutions, schools, educational system, healthcare and social protection systems
|| 1 week
||4 lessons, 4 academichourseach
|Date of the beginning
тел.: 8 (911) 298-84-97, 8 (921) 572 85 98
Office 225, 4 Gromova street, 195196, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.